Information We Collect and Use
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will never sell, share or rent this information to others... ever! Homestyle (WTC) Ltd. collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector). This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one. Browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies may be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureaus website at:
We use third party delivery companies (e.g. Royal Mail, TNT, etc.) to deliver orders and a third party credit card payment processing system to invoice users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Card transactions are processed using a secure third party payment gateway that is an authority in trusted modular payment solutions and security systems on the Internet. Payment can also be made through our store by Cheque/Cash or Postal Order etc.
Notification of Changes
At Homestyle (WTC) Ltd your privacy is extremely important. If you have any questions about the privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us, please contact us and let us know.